Thursday 15 October 2009

Planning of Newspaper Logo

What is a logo?

A logotype, commonly known as a logo, is the graphic element of a trademark or brand, which is set in a special typeface/font, or arranged in a particular, but legible, way. The logo of a business should be a symbol or have a special meaning that defines a business.

I want to create a logo so my newspaper is unique and their is a logo which is associated with my business and when people see it they know it is "The Crowthorne Echo" When picking a logo for my newspaper business I need to make sure that the logo has a theme that matches my business and it is different from other business logos so it is more recognisable. I am looking to designing a unique logo that will identify your business.

No comments:

Post a Comment